Acaramia – Ragdolls of WV
Contract of Kitten Placement
Shinnston, WV 26431
This contract is entered by Acaramia – Ragdolls of WV (the Breeder), and the Purchaser/Owner named below.
Name of Purchaser/Owner: ; Address: ;
Phone: ; E-mail:
- Fees & Payment Terms
Breeder shall be paid by Purchaser/Owner as follows: deposit, and the remaining balance in cash upon pickup. Placement fees include spay/neuter, vaccinations, TICA registration papers, vet check and health agreement.
- Health Agreement with Replacement Details
Breeder guarantees this kitten to be free of FeLV/FIV at the time of placement.
Breeder shall provide a one-year replacement guarantee (from the signed date of this contract) should a hereditary or congenital defect be proven to affect the life of the cat. An autopsy report may be requested by the breeder and a complete veterinarian history must be furnished and supporting documentation verifying the condition. Upon verification of findings, Purchaser/Owner shall be given another kitten of like quality as soon as one becomes available. Refunds are not offered as replacement.
Breeder has the right to make final decisions concerning financial or replacement appropriation toward any kitten under the age of one year who is diagnosed with a congenital issue but not deceased. Again, Purchaser/Owner must provide complete veterinary records documenting health history to Breeder.
- Custody and Ownership
Purchaser/Owner is considered OWNER from the moment custody is accepted and through the lifespan of kittens/cats listed on this contract. Purchaser accepts immediate and complete responsibility for all of the kitten’s health and safety needs, including transportation, veterinary costs, medical procedures and appointments from the moment the kitten leaves Breeder’s custody and becomes Purchasers/Owners personal property.
- Seller’s/Breeder’s maximum liability to Purchaser/Owner for all losses, claims, damages, or liability of any kind is limited to the original amount paid by Purchaser/Owner, to Breeder for purchase of said cat/kitten. Should a fair and amicable agreement not be reached, and legal action becomes necessary, Purchaser/Owner agrees that all legal and/or court proceedings take place in Harrison County, WV, U.S.A in which Breeder resides. If outcome of legal proceedings rules in favor of Breeder, Purchaser/Owner must pay all expenses, court costs, legal fees and attorney fees incurred as a result of the legal proceedings.
Page 1 of 2
The following actions will null and void the health agreement portion of this kitten placement contract.
- Combining vaccinations. For example Rabies vaccine is given on the same date/vet visit as upper respiratory vaccine.
- If another cat/kitten is adopted from another breeder or shelter prior to the completion date of this contract and the Acaramia kitten develops FIP no replacement will be offered.
- Declaw and resulting behavioral issues.
- This kitten/cat will not be allowed to roam free outdoors; causing injury, illness or loss.
DESCRIPTION OF KITTEN: PET/SHOW
COLOR: _________DATE OF BIRTH:
PRICE: $ DEPOSIT: $ _____
BALANCE DUE $
I (WE), THE UNDERSIGNED, CONSIDER THIS TO BE A LEGALLY BINDING AGREEMENT.
CHANGES OR ADDITIONS TO THIS CONTRACT MUST BE INITIALED BY ALL PARTIES.